Thursday, May 19, 2011


What a week. Lee graduated from Emerson College in Boston. That was a thrill to see him for dinner three times, go to our favorite restaurant (the 8/10 Grille in Everett) and stay with Mark and Donna Wile in Beverly.

I leave on Saturday morning for my 14 hour journey to Anchorage, Alaska to meet the ms Zaandam on Sunday. I am as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. It's been a long time since I had so much, excitement, fear, anticipation all at the same time. I can just imagine how awsome it will be to arrive at the Holland America ship and see that huge city on water and then try to acclimate myself to life on board, while learning my new position as travel guide.

I thought my adventures in life were over. I am quite overwhelmed to be having the next big adventure at this stage in my life. More to come.

More pictures on Facebook... please friend me on Facebook at Facebook.com/dicksyatt

Best,

Dick
blog comments powered by Disqus